FEDERAL LOGISTICS AGENCY
Client: Federal Logistics Agency
Category: Government Contracting
What does this organization do?
Largest federal science and energy laboratory, conducting basic and applied research to deliver transformative solutions to compelling problems in energy and security.
Length of project: 2015-present
PVM’s initial tasking from this defense logistics agency was to transfer the agency system from the cloud environment, originally located in an AWS system, to servers hosted on their on-site enterprise data center.
Through our work in transitioning and maintaining the agency's system from a cloud environment to a local hosted data center, PVM demonstrated our comprehensive knowledge of infrastructure services specifically cloud migration support. We are continuing to work with this organization on this system today.
PVM has been nominated, and a formal letter of appreciation was drafted, for a Small Business Award by our client for:
- Creative or unique solutions to agency requirements.
- Extraordinary customer service, and/or significant value (schedule and budget related).
- Productivity and efficiency gains.
- Innovative ideas to the specific project and/or task being performed.
- Cost, time, and manpower savings for the department.
Creative, timely, and productive. PVM delivered on this project for us. The migration was so smooth and progressed with no interruption. Couldn't be happier.